Whether you’ve been coupled-up for a while or this is your first trip together, there are lots of activities for partners of all kinds to enjoy together in Las Vegas, including artistic or adventurous excursions, fine dining, and luxurious spa retreats. Romance abounds (just like everything else in Sin City), so decide what kind of Vegas adventure you want for yourselves and check out some of these tried-and-true activities for two:
Enjoy the arts
The arts are alive and well in Las Vegas, and taking in some world-renowned art works, experiences, and shows is a lovely way to spend quality time with your partner while in town. Not sure where to start? Try these outings and events:
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art – With rotating exhibits, there is always something new to see at the Bellagio Gallery no matter how many times you’ve been before. Spend an hour or two perusing their impressive exhibition. Learn more about what’s currently running on the Bellagio website.
- The Neon Museum – Explore the signs of Sin City’s past at the Neon Museum (also known as the Boneyard). Don’t miss artist Craig Winslow’s light show Brilliant! in the North Gallery. It has to be purchased separately from general admission, but it’s worth the extra cost.
- Mad Apple – Immerse yourselves in the non-stop excitement of New York City night life during this thrilling production of acrobatics, music, dance and comedy by Cirque du Soleil. You can even arrive early to enjoy a cocktail at the stage bar.
- The Beatles Love – If you love The Beatles and you love love, this is the show for you. Enjoy some of your favourite songs reinterpreted and set to impressive acrobatic choreography in this incredible Cirque du Soleil production.
- Residencies – There is no shortage of residencies in Vegas and there is guaranteed to be something that appeals to you both. This year you can catch performances from legends like Bruno Mars, Adele, Maroon 5, Rod Stewart, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Luke Bryan, Tiësto and Usher (to name a few).
Learn more about Shows & Performances in Las Vegas.
Is exploring the great outdoors your idea of a good time? The Southwest offers many natural gems within (or within driving distance of) Las Vegas, so don’t be afraid to explore the area and get outside (or high above!) the city.
- Balloon Rides – Enjoy a leisurely hour-long float above the city at sunrise, taking in the bird’s-eye-view of the Strip and the surrounding area. Typically, you will be invited to cheers to your adventure at the end with a champagne toast, but don’t expect to be totally alone on your tour unless you specifically arrange it—balloon baskets can hold up to 16 people for one ride.
- Grand Canyon – If you have the time for it, no trip to Vegas is complete without a stop at the Grand Canyon. There is nothing like experiencing something awe-inspiring to bring you closer together. Whether you drive yourself or take a tour, the Grand Canyon is a must-see.
- Red Rock Canyon – It’s close to Las Vegas—about 30 minutes driving—and it offers a nice little nature respite from the hustle and bustle of the Strip. Spend a day together enjoying the desert beauty as you hike the trails (or drive the Scenic view road) and enjoy a picnic lunch.
- Valley of Fire – See the backdrop of some of your favorite TV shows and explore a site rife with geological and human history. From bright red sandstone to petroglyphs, the Valley of Fire lays claim to some of the most interesting and ethereal rock formations in the country.
- Death Valley – Explore one of the most extreme landscapes in North America at Death Valley, the “hottest, driest, and lowest National Park”. Its severe weather conditions have shaped it into a uniquely beautiful area with a variety of different terrains. Don’t worry, if you’re concerned about the high summer temperatures, there are non-hiking ways to explore the park, including biking and bus tours.
Take in the sights
Its bright lights, beautiful desert landscape, and iconic attractions offer lots of opportunities to sit back, relax, and take in the view together from numerous vantage points in the city. Make sure you hit up these special spots:
- Fountains of Bellagio – Instantly recognizable, this enchanting iconic attraction is worth a watch—or two. Check out the choreographed water performances set to music. They run:
- Monday to Friday every 30 minutes from 3 PM to 8 PM and every 15 minutes from 8 PM to midnight
- Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays every 30 minutes from 12 PM to 8 PM and every 15 minutes from 8 PM to midnight
Find out what music is currently on the playlist on their website.
- The Eiffel Tower Experience at Paris Las Vegas – Vegas may not be the official Ville de l’amour (City of Love), but it does boast its own half-scale Eiffel Tower, complete with an impressive viewing deck 46 stories above the city and an incredible nightly light show (every 30 minutes on the hour and half hour).
- Gondola ride at The Venetian – While you’re in town, you may as well round out your European experience by swinging by The Venetian for a taste of Italy. Float along sipping champagne on a man-made indoor/outdoor waterway in a private two-person gondola while your gondolier serenades you with love songs.
- High Roller – Currently the tallest observation wheel in the world, the High Roller is a can’t-miss magical experience for couples. See the city from 550 feet above the ground while you enjoy beverages during your 30 minute ride.
- Helicopter Flight – Experience the wonder of flight together as you soar the skies in a helicopter over the Las Vegas Strip, or across the Grand Canyon, maybe even landing at the bottom for a sunset tour.
Among other things, Las Vegas is known for its incredible spas. Treat yourselves to a day of indulgent pampering with a couples package at one of their renowned spas. While there are myriad spa options to choose from, there are a number that divide patrons and provide separate treatments, so if you’d prefer to spend the day entirely together, consider checking out places with couple-specific packages or more integrated spaces:
- Costa del Sur Spa & Salon – For an intimate experience, pay a visit to the Costa del Sur. This spa offers several private couples treatments, including a “Chardonnay Infused Retreat”.
- Canyon Ranch Spa – Located at the Venetian, the Canyon Ranch spa offers couples exclusives, including six different kinds of massages, as well as many other facials and treatments.
Once best known for its buffets, Vegas has become a serious celebrity chef hotspot. Everyone from Bobby Flay to Wolfgang Puck has an impressive eatery (or three) worth checking out, not to mention the casino spots and local stars. Make a reservation at your restaurant of choice and enjoy the best dining experience of your lives. Here are some romantic favorites for your consideration:
- Top of the World at The STRAT – Dine in style with a 360° revolving view of Las Vegas at Best of Las Vegas 2019’s “Most Romantic Spot”. Note that there is a business casual dress code for dinner reservations.
- SW Steakhouse – SW Steakhouse is an award-winning eatery with incredible food and an incredible view of Wynn’s Lake of Dreams. There is a dress code, so plan your outfit accordingly. Think dressy and elegant—collared shirts, no shorts or sports-apparel, no open-toed shoes, and no children under five.
- Le Cirque – If a beautifully plated, irreproachable French meal is what you desire, look no further than the 5 Star and AAA Five Diamond restaurant Le Cirque. Jackets recommended but not required.
- Eiffel Tower Restaurant – After taking in the city from the Viewing Deck, head down one floor to the Eiffel Tower Restaurant—USA Today’s Most Romantic Restaurant—for some of the city’s best French cuisine.
- Battista’s – For a more casual and relaxed atmosphere that still delivers great food, check out Battista’s Hole in the Wall Italian restaurant.
Looking for more romantic restaurant recs? Check out the Most Romantic Restaurants in Las Vegas according to Eater Vegas.
Vegas may be known for its quickie marriages and cute wedding chapels, but it has more to offer couples than a wedding service performed by Elvis (though it has lots of those, too, if you’re interested). With a near-endless supply of fun things for two, you’re sure to build some special memories with your sweetheart while you’re in town.VIEW MORE TOURS FOR COUPLES